By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download materials on Destiny Fellowship’s web site for personal and ministry use by our members.Permission is not granted to:
- Use any materials for personal or ministry profit
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DF, Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Destiny Fellowship’s web site are provided “as is”. Destiny Fellowship makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Destiny Fellowship does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Destiny Fellowship or it’s Directors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Destiny Fellowship Internet site, even if a Destiny Fellowship authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Destiny Fellowship’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Destiny Fellowship does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Destiny Fellowship may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Destiny Fellowship does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Destiny Fellowship has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Destiny Fellowship of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Destiny Fellowship web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Refund Policy
The purpose of this policy is to define Destiny Fellowship and it’s affiliates refund policy for all contributions. Destiny Fellowship is not legally required to refund any donor contributions. A charitable contribution is a gift, an irrevocable transfer of a donor’s entire interest in the donated cash or property. Contributions must be irrevocable to qualify for a charitable deduction.
Destiny Fellowship is not required to return an undesignated or unrestricted gift. As such, requests for refunds relating to unrestricted gifts will be denied under most circumstances.
– Exception A: Refund requests for duplicative or erroneous processing may be allowed.
– Exception B: Refund requests of significant gifts (greater than $10,000) will be reviewed thoroughly and must be approved by the executive board.
In some instances a refund of a designated or restricted gift may be allowed if the purpose for which the gift was given will not come to fruition. Destiny Fellowship will contact the giver and ask for the restriction to be removed or if the giver would like his or her contribution returned.
– For Example: donations for missions trips may be refunded if a trip gets cancelled by Destiny Fellowship and the donor requests a refund.